Time to dust off your recipes and homebrew equipment!
After a long, corona-inspired hiatus, the homebrew hash will return on Saturday 17th September 2022, at the new home of Pimp and LIMP in Häggvik.
The theme will be “Quarantine” - if you only had one beer in quarantine, what would it be? Or maybe you can replicate a particular beer that got you through this difficult time? However you decide to interpret this theme, make sure to bring enough beer for all hashers to have a taste!
What is a homebrew hash?
Many of you have not had the chance to experience a homebrew hash. The format is simple:
- The hash starts with a trail and circle as normal
- After the circle, the homebrew competition begins!
- Any hasher can offer a beer to the competition, but it has to be a homebrew of their own making! New brewers are welcome!
- The hashers try the beers, and are asked to provide their votes/scores for each beer.
- Once the results are in, we announce the winner - and future host of the next homebrew hash!
The beer must flow!